Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tere Bin na dekhu main subah..

I have been lying to myself for the last few months that you are worth nothing to me, I can get far better gals than you, I never loved you etc etc.. But the truth is, I was lying to myself and that was my biggest fault. I have realized, I need no one else in my life but you. You are not my zidd, but you are my soul! I want to live every moment of my life with you so that this life moves on smooth and nice. I want to be the reason for your smile, I want to see that glitters in your eyes that I used to see everytime we met. I am running away from all the places we visited but I am unable to run away from your thoughts and our memories. I am sure everyone has played their role, divided us and is happy. They have ruined our lives and I can never forgive anyone for this.. You fought with me because you were under pressure.. You are too innocent to fight on those reasons but you got carried away! I said rough things, but I know what I went through after saying all those things to you!! And, I mean it.. I wish I get some supernatural powers so I can always look after you and save you from anything bad.. My sole reason to exist will be your happiness, if not with me then atleast without me!! I know you still love me.. But, the situation has gone out of our hands and we have ourselves, let it go. We became the victim to our circumstances!

Anyways, I do hope you are forever happy! At least someone should be happy.. I dont know how much you loved me. But I loved you from the bottom of my heart and I have considered as my everything.. No one can replace you ever!! And I wont let anyone replace you EVER!

PS: I love you until Death!

No comments:

Post a Comment